Miniature High Output UV LED Arrays
Tastylia for sale Solidcure 2 with its class leading dose and unmatched linearity of output can surpass any other water cooled unit of this type.
buy Pregabalin online usa Slim and ultra compact architecture enables easy integration while the water cooled feature will provide precision high output. Benefitting from the latest in semi-conductor developments Solidcure 2 also offers a highly efficient UV LED solution further reducing energy and cooling input.
follow link Solidcure 2 is fully scalable length, so can be tailored to meet even the widest of UV LED requirements in a variety of different applications.
Typical applications for the Solidcure 2:
- High speed inkjet printing
- High speed roll to roll flexographic and offset printing
- Curing of paints, lacquer and heavy coating films
Solidcure 2 can be adapted for many more applications, if your application is not listed then please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Solidcure 2 Downloads
|Solidcure 2||1.0 MB|
|Measuring UV LEDs||265.5 kB|
|UV LED Basics Part I – Operation and Measurement||546.7 kB|
|UV LED Overview Part II – Curing Systems||1.2 MB|
|UV LED Overview Part III – Dioade Evolution and Manufacturing||1.1 MB|
Solidcure 2 Standard Features
- Up to 18W/cm²
- Available in 4 alternative wavelengths
- Solid output (non-pulse width modulated)
- Class leading dose
- Fully scalable in length
- Field replaceable modules offering extended service life
- Driver electronics fully integrated within the lamp head
- Switch mode power supply unit which ensures world-wide compatibility
- Variable Power
- Addressable as standard, offering width switching or zone selection
- 3 Alternative models to cover the widest range of applications
Variable Power 1 – 10 Vdc